BE A SPORTS TRUST “HERO” AND CYCLE FOR OUR COMMUNITIES
Your entry fee will help us to provide the development cyclists and this community with sustainable food and sports projects to empower them further.
ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
Sunday, 11 October 2020
5km, 20km, 50km and 108km
All ages welcome
1. Complete your distance on your Road Bike or MTB bike with your family and friends and remember to stay safe and wear your helmet.
2. Cycle anytime on the day & adhere to your Government COVID19 regulations at the time.
3. Download your RACE number from Finish Time after you have purchased your ticket.
4. Use your STRAVA app or Fitness device to record your challenge time on the day.
5. MANUALLY upload your completed time using the Finish Time link, on challenge day.
6. Download your CERTIFICATE from Finish Time on the 13th October 2020 .
Tag us using #STVirtual #STHero #STCycle and share your photos with us on social media.
VOUCHERS & LUCKY DRAW PRIZES UP FOR GRABS. T&Cs apply.
See T&C's: https://www.thesportstrust.co.za/cycling
Thank you for being a SPORTS TRUST “HERO” and making a difference in #Piketberg7320.
CONTACT: 062 159 1011 or alternatively, email@example.com
Ryno Du Plessis, Marketing Manager from World Sports Betting is proud to be a sponsor of this event and says “In these uncertain times, the world of sport be it leisure or professional sports has to think outside of the box and this initiative by The Sports Trust ticks all the boxes. We are very excited to partner with them as a Gold sponsor as we have supported the Trust over the years and know their standards. It is an honour to add our logo to yet another one of their events and we can’t wait to see the social media posts and videos of everyone taking part in this inaugural virtual cycle challenge."
THE SPORTS TRUST VIRTUAL CYCLE CHALLENGE Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this cycling competition is The Sports Trust (NPO, PBO & Trust)
2. The cycle challenge is on Sunday 11 October 2020, and you can complete the challenge any time during the day.
3. The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on Saturday, 10 October 2020.
4. Any activities/entries made after these dates will not be considered.
5. Use your Fitness device or STRAVA App to record your cycling times.
6. The competition is open to all ages, using a Road bike or MTB bike and please adhere to your Country’s Covid-19 Regulations throughout participation in the virtual challenge.
7. World Sports Betting, the event’s Gold sponsor, are providing vouchers for the first hundred entries in each distance, and these are only valid for entrants over the age of 18 and will be emailed to you.
8. Participants must enter on:
and complete THE SPORTS TRUST VIRTUAL CYCLE CHALLENGE #PIKETBERG7320, and manually upload your completed times on the FINISH TIME link https://results.finishtime.co.za/results.aspx?CId=35&RId=3086 on the day.
9. Participants are encouraged to post and share their #STVirtualCycleChallenge day photos with us so we can connect with you on Facebook or Instagram using #STHero, #STVirtual, #STCycle
10. Each participant can only enter once for this challenge.
11. The promoters will not be held responsible for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copy error, typing error or omission that may occur on any of their promotional material and communications.
12. Prizes/Lucky Draw:
a. After the closing date, the Lucky Draw prize winners will be selected through a random draw , and winners will be contacted by no later than 31 OCTOBER 2020. *
b. THE SPORTS TRUST will attempt to contact the winner(s) by either telephone, email or both. Should the lucky draw prize not be claimed within two months the winner will forfeit his/her prize and a new winner will be selected.
c. The promoter/s retains full discretion to choose the winners. The decision is final and cannot be contested.
13. Lucky Draw Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and/or transferred and they are only redeemable in South Africa.
e. With their written consent, the winner/s may be requested to appear and be identified on social media at no fee to them. The prize winner/s may decline the option of appearing or being mentioned and will not forfeit the prize should they elect to do so.
f. The promoter/s reserve the right to revise, alter or terminate the lucky draw competition at its discretion. In the event of such alteration or termination, all participants shall waive any rights which they may have against the promoter/s, their affiliates or associated companies and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the promoters or any entity of THE SPORTS TRUST. Prior notice will be given to the participants in the event of such alteration or termination.
g. If required as a result of legislation or other legal reasons, the promoters reserve the right to terminate this lucky draw competition immediately. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this offer and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the promoters or their agents.
h. The promoters do not take any responsibility and shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage of any nature caused as a result of the participants’ use of the lucky draw prize.
i. THE SPORTS TRUST, their Sponsors and Partners of this challenge are not eligible to win any lucky draw prizes, but can participate in the cycle challenge.
j. By entering the lucky draw competition, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
14. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the rules will result in immediate disqualification of the transgressor.